Comparing yourself and your relationship to other military wives just is something we all do, when in…
18 Ways to practice Self-Love
Self-Love is important to our wellbeing and great for our soul. It’s not something that you can buy, but if you could – boy would that make life easier. You have to discover how to find yourself, and ultimately… love yourself.
Here’s a few ways to dig deep and find your Self-Love.
- Forgive yourself and don’t hang onto your mistakes.
- Pamper yourself with a spa day or something that you love.
- Have a dance party! ALONE! Yes, I am a sucker for blasting my favorite song and jumping around the house when no one is watching.
- Turn down things that don’t make YOU happy.
- Wake up in the morning and set a goal.
- Give the benefit of the doubt to others.
- Let go of who you used to be and really connect with who you are. We are ever changing and evolving, it’s okay. Honestly, it’s quite exciting!
- Make time for a good sweat session. Exercising is a fabulous way to really have time for yourself and to love your body.
- Enjoy the outdoors. Really connect with nature and appreciate it. Go for a hike, a walk on the beach or even enjoy the park.
- Buy yourself something that makes you feel beautiful.
- Take a class, a course, or learn a new skill.
- Find a hobby that you can love.
- Take a Yoga class or meditate.
- Organize your home, office, bedroom. A clutter free home is a clutter free mind.
- Disconnect from the world of technology for at least one day.
- Stop comparing yourself to others, there’s no good in doing that. None. Stop it.
- Get to know your desires. If you could have anything in the world, what would it be? Now set a goal and reach for it.
- Believe in yourself, You are worth it. You are enough.