Be nice and courteous when commenting on Essentially Jamie. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to engage in reading my blog and leave a comment. I look forward to reading what each one of you have to say, so please keep it respectful. Thank you.
Because this blog is a source of income and may incorporate testimonials or endorsements, I felt it was important to disclose the following:
- The content on my blog is from my heart, although it is also a source of income, therefore it may be used to promote products, services or businesses.
- I will only choose to promote what I love and what I feel will benefit my readers.
- Products provided to me by advertising companies for my review are given to me free of charge and with no cost to myself. This is in exchange for my honest review and it does not ensure a positive review.
- You can trust me. I will always give my genuine opinion about whatever product or service I may be reviewing.
- My number one priority is to be accurate, fair and honest with my readers. I will never compromise the integrity of this blog.
- Mentions of of associated products/services/business within the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials are in place in order to protect the public from any misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. See their guidelines for more information.
Essentially Jamie strives for the highest standards of content while generating a minimal profit to compensate for time, research and ideas. I love my readers and make it my goal to tell the truth and be up front with my readers throughout every single post made to this blog.
Essentially Jamie is not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see:http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp